I can only download one free PS3 Game from the Welcome Pack?

As far as I know, we're supposed to be able to download 2 games from the Welcome Pack. So far I have downloaded Wipeout HD. I wanted to get Infamous as well but when I went back to the PS Store afterwards, in the Welcome Pack menu there was only an option on the PS Plus thing and nothing about the games, what should I do?

Favorite Answer

If at any point you can’t find the ‘Welcome Back Free Game 1 or 2’ products, the list of available titles or a game you’ve selected, go to your XMB>PlayStation Network>Account Management>Transaction Management>Services List>SCEA Promotions to complete the process.

DaffyDil...

"If at any point you can’t find the ‘Welcome Back Free Game 1 or 2’ products, the list of available titles or a game you’ve selected, go to your XMB>PlayStation Network>Account Management>Transaction Management>Services List>SCEA Promotions to complete the process."

Thanks DaffyDily! It worked for me.

I believe that's what happen when you download Free Game 2 before Free game 1.