Blood test showed slighly raised levels ( of one of my liver function tests )?

i was suffering with night sweats for a number of nights and got the point where i was sweatting everynight for about a week.. and at one point i was getting very bad abdominal pain which felt like it was comming from my left side.. i went to the doctors and they asked me for a blood test.. and they told me that i... show more i was suffering with night sweats for a number of nights and got the point where i was sweatting everynight for about a week.. and at one point i was getting very bad abdominal pain which felt like it was comming from my left side.. i went to the doctors and they asked me for a blood test.. and they told me that i have slightly raised levels in one of my liver funtion tests... mine read 117 when it should of been between 11-45 i think it said?... the doctor said it was abit high for my age... i do work out alot at the gym and have a high protien diet.. i usualy take a multivitamin everyday and i also was taking creatine about 2 or 3 weeks before i had the blood test.. i also use a weight gainer which adds an extra 1032 calories to my daily intake... i dont smoke, drink or do drugs... i always eat healthy ( had maybe 2 takeaways in 2011 ) i usualy have a cooked dinner with meat, veg everyday... i go out in town and get drunk maybe once every 5-6 weeks... im a light weight and cant handle very much.. everytime i do go out i always seem to get some sort of virus? where it affects the liquid in my ears and makes me feel dizzy for a week or so.. any ideas why my levels are high? is it my high protien diet? the weight gainer? the creatine?? pleaseee help im very worried.

i havnt had any night sweats in about 3 weeks and that seems to have stopped which is strange