Not related to Mexican Fútbol, but I got a question for those who own an Ipod touch 4G?

I just wanted to ask, is the Ipod Touch 4G so good as people say it is?

I've read review about it and have seen reviews of it on Youtube. It seems really good. I'm planning on buying one this summer, (probably the 8GB one) It costs around $200 dollars if I'm not mistaking. I just wanted to know if it's worth it. Like I said, I've seen reviews of it on web and have read about the features that it comes with. Such as being able to record 720p HD videos, and having that "Face-Time" crap too. Among other cool features.

I just wanted to know if any of you guys have one and if you recommend it.

Yeah, I also forgot to mention I do have Wi-Fi at my house. So yeah, I guess another reason why I should get it.

Best Answer

Yeah i got one. didn't cost me a penny. My bro found it! An Ipod 4G, i think he robbed it off someone. but idk. Its a good ipod. I don't really use the Facetime **** but its a good feature if you want to stay in touch with Family. Plus you can also use it to download some cool apps that the ipod 3G doesnt support. Example the TextFree with voice you can use the ipod as a phone as long as there is wifi. Its easier to upload videos to youtube but it takes a long time. about 5-10 Minutes depending on the length of the video... But i should wait if i where you. Knowing Apple they will make a better version. they always do. thats why people don't buy chit anymore. Like the ipod nanos. new features where a camera? really bs..

But the 4g ipod touch is good with taking pictures. the zoom sucks. they will probably update it in the 5G

Source(s): look how HD the video looks! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93NWGa-Wtc4 lol thats me getting scared of a dog that barked all loud xD

Yea I got a ipod touch 4g and its great like someone said the 8g is like jsut for a few games and listen to alot of music but 16gb, 32gb, 64gb are for gamers thankfully i got a ipod touch 4g with 64gb there are alot of awsome games you can get i dont use the music alot but thats me i dont know what you will use it for you can get a ipod touch 4g right now or you can wait for a ipod 5g this september witch its not very long away since time flies quick its your choice man.

Just wait till the 5th generation comes out in september or so. Last year I bought a 3g in may, but the 4g got released a few months later. I was so mad that I didn't wait for it to come out

Source(s): Me

Its 100% worth it, but if you like gaming then go for 16 or 32 GB Itouch instead of 8 GB.

if i were you i would wait, knowing apple the ipod 5g might come out in september. apple does the stupidest things to get people to buy there stuff

for example: "its slimmer than the previous"

"its one second faster than the last one"

notice how they didnt add a camera to the ipad in the first gen?

now its in the second gen ipad go buy it

notice how the second doesnt have an sd card slot?

well the 3rd one might have it just so you can ditch your 2nd gen and get the 3rd

Dude get the iPad 2 it's super fast and web browsing is amazing

yeah they are pretty cool espically if u have wifi i have a 2 gen and i think its cool

so the 4th one is awesome

think i need a new ipod lol

Yeah I just got one, it's a lot better than the old ones. It's not that different, but it gets better wifi and it has a camera.

i have it nd yea its worth it specially if you have wifi at ur crib you can do anything with it.

Iphone 4's are the best, IDK about the touch.