Should I quit the Army ROTC?

I have been in the program for 10 months now exact( am not contracted). I haven't passed my APFT because I have problems with the 2 mile run(I do it in 21 minutes right now). I however pass the situps and pushups. I do 30 pushups and 58 situps(I;m female). I have been dedicating myself this whole summer to... show more I have been in the program for 10 months now exact( am not contracted). I haven't passed my APFT because I have problems with the 2 mile run(I do it in 21 minutes right now). I however pass the situps and pushups. I do 30 pushups and 58 situps(I;m female). I have been dedicating myself this whole summer to focus on running and bringing it down to atleast 18:00 but it's a big issue for me. I am in the program because I want to have a good future, do something with my life, be a leader and fight for my beautiful country. it has also changed me and made me a better person with more confidence and attitude. Lately though I have been questioning myself as to whether I should continue the program in August 2011 or quit(mainly because I am afraid I won't bring down my time I kind of doubt myself sometimes).

What should I do? How do I know if I should stick with it or not? I am kind of confused!! PLease help!
Update: I these 10 months I brought down my time from 30 minutes to 21 minutes. I just jog everyday and 4 times a week I do intervals(run 2 laps very fast then jog 1,etc).