Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Frostwire stopped working on my computer?

I have frostwire on my laptop and it decided to stop working. When I would type in the song on the search bar only a few results come up and when I would click and download the song, it wouldn't be the actual song. Instead, it's a man saying "as part of a limewire and frostwire court ordered settlement" blah blah blah. So, I decided to download the new one and it's STILL doing it. HELLLPPPPP!

Update:

Does anyone know a good music download site that's free then? because bearshare and imesh has some songs that won't convert on itunes :(

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

that's because frostwire and limewire got closed by court decisions.

AKA. they dont work anymore.

• kessie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Use thepiratebay for music if that's what you're after for now, Lime/Frostwire will always find a new way to Host their service so just wait a period. Switching to older versions of Limewire won't work either, apparently search results are different between them. Morpheus is gone too I think.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I found their movie selection very narrow.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.