Frostwire stopped working on my computer?

I have frostwire on my laptop and it decided to stop working. When I would type in the song on the search bar only a few results come up and when I would click and download the song, it wouldn't be the actual song. Instead, it's a man saying "as part of a limewire and frostwire court ordered... show more I have frostwire on my laptop and it decided to stop working. When I would type in the song on the search bar only a few results come up and when I would click and download the song, it wouldn't be the actual song. Instead, it's a man saying "as part of a limewire and frostwire court ordered settlement" blah blah blah. So, I decided to download the new one and it's STILL doing it. HELLLPPPPP!
Update: Does anyone know a good music download site that's free then? because bearshare and imesh has some songs that won't convert on itunes :(