Frostwire stopped working on my computer?

I have frostwire on my laptop and it decided to stop working. When I would type in the song on the search bar only a few results come up and when I would click and download the song, it wouldn't be the actual song. Instead, it's a man saying "as part of a limewire and frostwire court ordered settlement" blah blah blah. So, I decided to download the new one and it's STILL doing it. HELLLPPPPP!

Does anyone know a good music download site that's free then? because bearshare and imesh has some songs that won't convert on itunes :(

Favorite Answer

that's because frostwire and limewire got closed by court decisions.

AKA. they dont work anymore.

• kessie

Use thepiratebay for music if that's what you're after for now, Lime/Frostwire will always find a new way to Host their service so just wait a period. Switching to older versions of Limewire won't work either, apparently search results are different between them. Morpheus is gone too I think.

I found their movie selection very narrow.