Bowie State University admission?!?!?

Hey guys, I am EXTREMELY worried about getting n this school I graduate June 11 and this date is speedily approaching. I have gotten in to another university (Chowan University) but I live RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER from chowan which I think s a understandable reason for me not wanting to go, but anyway I applied to Bowie State (Maryland) and my addmision counselor of my school called and my addmision counselor of my school called Bowie's admissions office about a month ago, and they told him to call back in the first week of June. Well we did call back and they told him I should have an answer at THE END OF JULY!!!!!! R E D I C U L O U S! anyways. Im hoping someone who went/attending Bowie will see this and give me there opinion. I guess it doesn't help much that I would be an out of state student (live in NC). So with ALL THAT said. Do you guys think they're just F#$king me over or do I have a chance of still getting in. I have a 3.0 GPA and a 1380 on my SAT (they don't even require a 910 combined!) Anyways I need honest opinions and answers from people who are in/ have been in a similar situation. Thank-you I really appreciate it! THAT said. Do you guys think they're just F#$king me over or do I have a chance of still getting in. I have a 3.0 GPA and a 1380 on my SAT (they don't have a 3.0 GPA and a 1380 on my SAT (they don't even require a 910 combined!) Anyways I need even require a 910 combined!) Anyways I need honest opinions and answers from people who are in/ have been in a similar situation. Thank-you I really appreciate it! honest opinions and answers from people who are n/ have been in a similar situation. Thank-you I really appreciate it!

Favorite Answer

Hi Andrew

If you live in NC, there is absolutely no academic or financial reason to be applying to a MD university.

What is your proposed major?

Is that 1380 for CR and M, or does it include W as well?

If you want an HBCU, you need to be considering:

Elizabeth City State University

North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University

North Carolina Central University

Winston-Salem State University

Go to the local community college and apply to a 4 year school for Fall 2012

Your local CC is Roanoke-Chowan Community College

Ahoskie, NC

Chowan University Admissions

you will get in. Thats not an academically aggressive college. anybody can get in. merely comprehend that in case you graduate from there, you will possibly desire to not be waiting to discover artwork. i comprehend a number of people who graduated from there who did not even end intense college. It much less costly as hell although. it is the only beneficial approximately it.