Is having possession of a concealed weapon a misdemeanor 1 in Ohio?

Also, what are all the possible punishments for a 15 year old boy? It also happened in school, and I was not arrested. It was in my pocket the whole time, and I never took it out.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Ohio law states"No person shall knowingly convey, or attempt to convey, any deadly weapon or dangerous ordnance onto any property owned or controlled by, or to any activity held under the auspices of, a board of education of a city, local, exempted village, or joint vocational school district or of a governing body of a school. Exempted from the prohibition are: officers, agents, or employees of this or any other state or the United States, or to law enforcement officers, authorized to carry deadly weapons or dangerous ordnance and acting within the scope of their duties, to any security officer employed by a board of education or governing body of a school during the time that the security officer is on duty pursuant to that contract of employment, or to any other person who has written authorization from the board of education or governing body of a school to convey deadly weapons or dangerous ordnance onto school property or to possess a deadly weapon or dangerous ordnance on school property and who conveys or possesses the deadly weapon or dangerous ordnance in accordance with that authorization".

If you weren't arrested you were extremely lucky and my guess is your punishment will be just as lenient.

Source(s): Ohio Rev. Code Sections 2923.11 to 2923.24
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Verifying criminal record database can really helps to find your required data online. It wont takes more than a few seconds to show any record you need. Moreover its an easy way to find out if someone has a criminal record.

Reports key features includes :

Arrest & convictions

Felonies & misdemeanor

Sex offenders

Mug shots

Criminal driving infractions

Court and probation records

And lot more.

Visit Here : http://CriminalRecords.InfoSearchDetective.com

100% Confidential & Super Fast Results!

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.