Avril-Let go中英文歌詞

如同標題

雖然有點久了

但在網站上很難找到中英文對照的

thanks everyone :)

Rating
    Favorite Answer

HI 超級大眼睛

Let Go 離開 Hey, yea, ohoh (3x)嘿...耶...I’ve only got 3 dollars left in my hands我手中只有三塊錢,I walk down the sidewalk as I pass a dirty man沿著人行道而下 就像一個流浪漢walk up the staircase that leads to my hotel游走在通往旅館的樓梯間。I’m living in at a fancy hotel, yea yea.我住在一個奢侈的豪宅,耶..then I’ll go up to my room然后 我將前往我的房間,fixate on what’s the deal關注著一切將如何安排I’m alone again我再次孤身一人then I will crawl into the bed,然后 我會爬上床and call you up to tell you off.叫醒你 並讓你離開。Cause I’m on my own, would you leave me alone起因於我自己 但願你给我一些獨處的空間before I lose my mind在我喪失理智之前because you lied and so did I因為你撒謊 我也一樣Oh oh oh, would you cry-y-y哦 哦 哦,你想懇求嗎?If I let you go tonight即使我讓你今晚就走If I let you go tonight即使我讓你今晚就走yea, yea, let go耶,耶,離開Hey, yea, oh oh耶...I’ll probably wake up a little sad或許我醒來有些憂傷,but then I’ll get up and let go of it all instead 但那之後我會起床 離開並忘記一切 because really it’s not worth it!因為 那些真是不值得!to get in a mess over him..結束他 那一切混亂..to bother get stressed over him..叫醒他 結束那緊張..so I’ll just go on with my life因此 我會繼續這樣的生活and fixate one

verything else but you關注所有的事 除了你yea I’ll just go on with my life耶...我會繼續這樣的生活I have no reason to please you anymore 我再也不是你的開心果Cause I’m on my own, would you leave me alone起因於我自己 但願你給我一些獨處的空間before I lose my mind在我喪失理智之前because you lied and so did I因為你撒謊 我也一樣Oh oh oh, would you cry-y-y哦 哦 哦,你想懇求嗎?if I let you go tonight即使我讓你今晚就走(呼好累=ˇ=)if I let you go tonight即使我讓你今晚就走So find you way out of my sight你徹底消失 在我的視野裡I know it’s hard, it’s tough to laugh我知道這真的很難,那是勉強地微笑。It’s all messed up, don’t play this game!那真是混亂一團,不要再繼續這種遊戲!Cause I’m on my own, would you leave me alone起因於我自己 但願你给我一些獨處的空間before I lose my mind在我喪失理智之前because you lied and so did I因為你撒謊 我也一樣Oh oh oh, would you cry-y-y哦 哦 哦,你想懇求嗎?If I let you go tonight即使我讓你今晚就走If I let you go tonight即使我讓你今晚就走yea, yea, let go耶,耶,離開(又是這句~"~)Hey, yea, oh oh耶...Yea, yea耶...getting stressed over you...結束 你的重壓...getting messed over you...結束 你的混亂...

2011-06-03 23:53:43 補充:

喔 ~

我格是用好擠=ˇ=

不知道這樣你看不看得懂

還是我把原文補充上來好了

http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/19658288.html

是簡中的

Source(s): 神奇的網路~以及不認輸的我XD, 還是神奇的網路~不過有點錯愕的我=ˇ=