Lab/Akita mix, any advice?

I recently adopted a 12 week old labrakita and being a first time dog owner, I just wanted to see if anyone had any advice on how this particular mix might differ from it's parent breeds, or just advice in general. She is a very mellow puppy, doesn't really jump around or get overly excited, even about... show more I recently adopted a 12 week old labrakita and being a first time dog owner, I just wanted to see if anyone had any advice on how this particular mix might differ from it's parent breeds, or just advice in general. She is a very mellow puppy, doesn't really jump around or get overly excited, even about food. She rarely barks and likes to be in the same room as you, but not necessarily cuddle up to you, though she can be affectionate when she wants to. When it comes to meeting strangers she sniffs them, let's them pet or pick her up, but usually just sort of pays them no particular mind. She is perfect on the leash, though occasionally she stops and there is no getting her to budge except to pull her or pick her up. Her coat is fluffier than a labs, but nowhere near as plush as an Akita's. I have been feeding her wellness brand puppy mix for large breed dogs, even though she is rather small (9.5 pounds). Any tips on grooming? Training? Food? Possible problems this mix breed tends to have? Someone with personal experience with a lab/Akita mix would be appreciated, since I'm interested more in the unique aspects of owning this specific mix of dog.
Update: Thanks for the advice, I didn't know that it was a taboo to call her a labrakita, I had just seen the name while researching information. I've signed her up for puppy training classes at my local humane society. Also, one more question: I was considering switching her to a 1/2 kibble, 1/2 natural homemade diet as... show more Thanks for the advice, I didn't know that it was a taboo to call her a labrakita, I had just seen the name while researching information. I've signed her up for puppy training classes at my local humane society. Also, one more question: I was considering switching her to a 1/2 kibble, 1/2 natural homemade diet as she grows older. I've bought books on natural, homemade food to be mixed with kibble, but I'm not sure when to start adding it. She's a young puppy so I don't want to add it too soon because I haven't found a recipe specifically catered to puppies as of yet, but I want her to receive the health benefits of natural food as soon as possible. I was thinking 9-months to a year? Any suggestions?