Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionSoap Operas · 10 years ago

GH: Brenda/Vanessa spoiler, when will she leave?

I know some of you were wanting to know when Brenda is going to leave. An exact date isn't set, but it will be in a few weeks. She said she will come back for visits in the future and she only intended this appearance to be just a visit.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I also heard that her time on GH was only for a visit. The writers did mess up on her return, by dragging it out so long. And they did make her look whinny and annoying. I didn't see the first time she was on, but remember her from Beverly Hills 90210 and she can act. I agree with Logan, that she needs some backbone and should leave stronger and because she wants to leave Sonny to keep her son and herself safe. There is a whole lot I don't understand about Brenda and Sonny. Thanks for the information about her future on GH.

• ?

I think she said on her twitter last week that she had just taped her last scenes (could be wrong). If so, then because they tape 4 weeks ahead, expect her last scene to be early July.

• Logan

I hope she leaves like the old Brenda, I hate the way they wrote her. Give her some back bone please!! and let her leave happy, not because Sonny is being a jerk to her, I want her to leave HIM on her own.

Not soon enough!