Jasmine asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

What is keeping the terrorist from crossing the Mexican border to get into the U.S?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Nothing. That is the reason Obama must close the border.

• WallyZ
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

The terrorist would be stopped by Mexican immigration officials when they tried to enter Mexico. That is if you were talking about Al Qaeda. If you are talking about a Mexican terrorist, they are having too much fun with the Mexican drug cartels to bother come into the US. z

• topete
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

It do no longer make no journey n'in any admire. i in my view am bewildered via this. As a 4.0 place of beginning place shelter practices student, that is between the few regulations in place and lacking proactive action that I even have self belief to the two be epic failure or conspiratorial, i.e. NWO theories. As a conservative Democrat, i want my borders shutdown at cutting-edge. i do no longer want this lots replace of epidermis shade ratios this speedy, interior of diverse case civility would be misplaced. no longer that each physique and multiple of any shade are undesirable, yet too many in a clean custom without longer some thing to lose is a recipe for disaster. yet, Democrats want the non white vote to win, so... term LIMITS.

• 9 years ago

The Mexican Drug Cartel.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Fear, think they want to face the man that personally got Bin Laden

• SMc12
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

The cartels - they don't want the boarder to get more funding because of the religious nuts.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

There's not that many of them and many of them don't have the means to get to Mexico in the first place. It's much easier for them to get to Iraq or Afghanistan.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It's easier, safer and faster for them to buy plane tickets and fly in.

• 9 years ago

The Mexicans don't let them by!!

• `
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

the "terrorists" as you call them are sitting on a Thai beach awaiting orders from their handlers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.