What are the top 10 worst Nascar wrecks you've seen since 2009?

Any wrecks from any of Nascar's top 3 series from that period, and any exhibition races outside of Nascar that drivers participated in

Favorite Answer

1.) Carl Edwards flies into fence, Talladega 2009

2.) Elliott Sadler demolishes car head on into guardrail, Pocono 2010

3.) Bobby Santos III testing and demolishing the new car, Daytona Nationwide 2011

4.) Martin Truex Jr. throttle sticking and crash, Martinsville 2011

5.) Dennis Setzer flipping on fire, Talladega Nationwide 2010

6.) Brent Raymer crash and then fire, Charlotte Trucks 2010

7.) Ryan Newman and Mark Martin flips, Talladega 2009

8.) Alex Kennedy and Kevin Swindell t-bone crash...then Clint Bowyer and Joey Logano crash, Dover Nationwide mess 2011

9.) Coke Zero 400 big one, Daytona 2010

10.) Daytona truck series big one that takes out half the field, Daytona trucks 2011

I'm sure I can think of a few better ones in here, but I'm gonna go with these 10.

Source(s): my opinion

Talladega in October 2009...I was frightened for Ryan Newman when he had to be cut out of his car and then, the big wreck that caused Mark Martin to tumble end over end down the track. Being a woman and a fervent Mark Martin fan, I cried after that wreck. I know, that's against NASCAR protocol but I was at home on my couch watching...LOL

• Well, the 2011 Daytona 500 Big one is one of the top 10 wiorst NASCAR wrecks in that time frame. Seventeen cars, whoa that was a biggie.

indubitably the Mike Harmon Busch injury and the Geoff Bodine CTS injury may be the worst looking. I do bear in strategies the Eric Martin injury to boot, and that would may be the worst standard. It easily got here approximately for the period of prepare. The terrible component approximately it replaced into you're able to see him shifting around interior the motor vehicle, probable unbuckling to get out. i'm particular he in no way envisioned all people to hit him that previous due. I do experience undesirable for Debbie Renshaw, too. She replaced into exceptional, yet in no way raced after that.

when carl Edwards took a trip into the fence at Dega was pretty cool. and then he ran across the finishline. that was really cool.

Carl and Kyle were in half of them..