What is this woman's intention? is she having feelings and falling for me or just wants a fling?

I'm from India and this is an Indian married women with two kids I'm talking about. And we mostly just greet each other and talk a bit whenever we casually meet: hi how are you whats up. But she seems to be very attracted and super excited like shes never seen a guy before. And many times when im not... show more I'm from India and this is an Indian married women with two kids I'm talking about. And we mostly just greet each other and talk a bit whenever we casually meet: hi how are you whats up. But she seems to be very attracted and super excited like shes never seen a guy before. And many times when im not looking she also looks at me with big eyes and an evil kinda smile. My friends and family have told me several times that i have great looks and should get into modeling and that all the girls are crazy about and into me, which I have seen for myself. Also once when i went to tell her something important and called out to her she looked at me with that same blush and raised both her eyebrows twice. whenever she sees me like she's never seen a guy before. But she also shows signs of falling for me like getting immensely happy to see me, just like when a girl meets her high school crush or the guy of her fantasies or like as if shes seen God......
Update: and also when she was once serving guests including me in her house and the others were refusing she forced only me to have something but didn't bother to for any of them. Even for the second round. She would also get angry, annoyed, frustrated, whenever she came to know i was not looking out for my health when i... show more and also when she was once serving guests including me in her house and the others were refusing she forced only me to have something but didn't bother to for any of them. Even for the second round. She would also get angry, annoyed, frustrated, whenever she came to know i was not looking out for my health when i was ill with jaundice and when i made my fractured hand worse by exerting it: she was glaring at me. She shows a lot of extra care and concern for me compared to others which seems very natural and instinctive....does she have emotional feelings and falling for me or does she just want sex/ a fling ? what exactly could it be? what exactly is it? her husband also is very negligent of her and spending time with her very few times.
Update 2: all I've ever done ever since she moved into our neighbourhood is look at her in an attracted way....because she does look very hot : like a mixture of Angelina Jolie and Divini Rae...but I don't know if she's getting this attention from anyone else...but still all I do is look and show I'm attracted to her and... show more all I've ever done ever since she moved into our neighbourhood is look at her in an attracted way....because she does look very hot : like a mixture of Angelina Jolie and Divini Rae...but I don't know if she's getting this attention from anyone else...but still all I do is look and show I'm attracted to her and greet and enquire as i mentioned above...and she's also a nice person to make friends with and she feels offended when I ignore / avoid her...ive tried to keep our interaction as discreet and equal friends type as possible but she just won't control her self, even in front of her husband...all I want is to learn about women like these so that i'm a better husband or choose the right woman....considering that shes already sleeping with other guys am i just another number or has she fallen for me? please only girls answers
1 answer 1