Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Is it just me or does Heaven not sound like an extremely boring place?

You couldn't watch movies or play games with any violence whatsoever, sex would be a big no no, everyone would have similar beliefs so socializing would get rather boring, i doubt there would be any driving in Heaven or sports...

So what the hell would you do for all eternity?

To be honest if i couldn't do any of those things Hell sounds like the better option.

Best Answer

Of course it does, because the bible states there will be nothing to do there but kiss god's butt 24/7 for eternity.

patrone07's reaction is evidence that maximum recommendations of Heaven are thoroughly delusional. that is like chatting with someone in a psychological clinical institution. surely no floor extremely in any respect. attempt to get a believer to honestly quantify what Heaven will be like, and they are going to stroll away shaking their head. because the concept, even as extremely examined, is both illogical and uninviting. Who should be became right into a senseless robotic shouting praises to God for all eternity? extremely imagine about this one, human beings!

Revelation 21

A New Heaven and a New Earth

1 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’[b] or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. 8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

What do you plan to do in Hell for all eternity?

How have you come to the conclusion that you or anyone else is going to heaven when there will be a perfect earth where righteous mankind will dwell.

Think out of the Box thing 3D that in the New System ruled by God's Kingdom of heaven that you will have eternity to learn about God and his creation and explore this earth in perfect peace.

The “great crowd,” who survive the “great tribulation,” are not yet declared righteous for life—that is, as worthy of the right to everlasting life on earth. They need to continue partaking of the “fountains of waters of life,” as guided by the Lamb, Christ Jesus. They will need to do this during the Millennial Reign of Christ. (Re 7:17; 22:1, 2) If they prove loyal to Jehovah through a final test at the end of the thousand years, they will have their names permanently retained in God’s book of life, Jehovah thus declaring, or acknowledging, that they finally are righteous in the complete sense.—Re 20:7, 8; see LIFE (Trees of Life).

(John 14:1-4) . . .“Do not let YOUR hearts be troubled. Exercise faith in God, exercise faith also in me. 2 In the house of my Father there are many abodes. Otherwise, I would have told YOU, because I am going my way to prepare a place for YOU. 3 Also, if I go my way and prepare a place for YOU, I am coming again and will receive YOU home to myself, that where I am YOU also may be. 4 And where I am going YOU know the way.”

Jesus was talking to his disciples.

Source(s): Jesus told his disciples that he is going to heaven to make abodes for them

Then you should go to Hell.

You wouldn't get those in Hell either. Instead, you will get burned alive and tortured oever and over again for all eternity in Hell.

AND imagine living there for over 500 trillion years.

I know! You'd think christians would make it sound more exciting. They have enough imagination to dream up a god and all. Not as creative as we thought

they need to revamp it. I'd go if I could slam some good single malt whiskey with Nessie. I'd go shot for shot with her. She'd kick my @ss.....you know, cause she's a dinosaur.

• Gina

It really is just you. Heaven is described as the greatest place you can imagine only much better. Don't think you really what you described in heaven.

And you can't drink and have sex, personally I'd rather go to hell.