I need to get my EPP from Yahoo but do not have access to the control panel?

I need my EPP code and thought my current hosting had it but they tell me it is a yahoo account. I thought I transfered my domain from yahoo years ago, but they still are the listed as the tech name and my hosting is listed as the name server. I have tried e-mailing domain.tech@yahoo-inc.com to get them to... show more I need my EPP code and thought my current hosting had it but they tell me it is a yahoo account.

I thought I transfered my domain from yahoo years ago, but they still are the listed as the tech name and my hosting is listed as the name server.

I have tried e-mailing domain.tech@yahoo-inc.com to get them to release it to me, but I don't even get a response. I can't get live help unless I reactivate the my yahoo small business account, and I have to pay for at least one month to do that.

Anyone have any ideas?
1 answer 1