Where are the anti vaccine statistics?

some tard on here said that 70% of vaccinated kids get the measels anyways. another one said that vaccines actually CAUSE the illness (which technically is true, you are infected with the illness with a vaccine, but its a very weak form of the illness that cant do anything to you) but the moron made it seem like... show more some tard on here said that 70% of vaccinated kids get the measels anyways.

another one said that vaccines actually CAUSE the illness (which technically is true, you are infected with the illness with a vaccine, but its a very weak form of the illness that cant do anything to you) but the moron made it seem like vaccines were very unsafe.

so where are the statistics?

are you really NOT going to vaccinate your kids because of this?

my professor and i were talking the other day about vaccines in my medical ethics class and i said "look, if some hippie doesnt vaccinate their kid, and my kid ends up sick with this killer illness because the herd immunity was low or the disease mutated in the sick kid before it transferred to my kid making the vaccine ineffective, then i would beat the hell out of the father"

everyone in class laughed and i said "but for real you all should have this mindset, you all should be willing the beat the hell out of a parent who makes your kid sick because they didnt vaccinate their kid because of andrew wakefield and associates"