Cell phones linked to brain cancer/tumor...?

I watched The View this morning, cuz they were talking about a topic that concerns me (brain tumors). They basically said that half of the reports on it say that cell phones have no link to cancer/tumor, & the other half does. I'm in agreement w/ the other half, cuz I had a brain tumor 2 years ago. They were... show more I watched The View this morning, cuz they were talking about a topic that concerns me (brain tumors). They basically said that half of the reports on it say that cell phones have no link to cancer/tumor, & the other half does. I'm in agreement w/ the other half, cuz I had a brain tumor 2 years ago. They were basically saying that it's mainly caused by keeping the cell phone by your head, so to avoid a tumor/cancer, u should keep the phone a certain distance away from your head/body. This woman who came on the show, said that her Husband got a brain tumor, & she was saying that to prevent this, almost all cell phone manuals tell u how far to keep the phone from u.

To avoid this, they said that using something like a Bluetooth headset would be your best bet. Is that true? I HOPE so, cuz I already have a Bluetooth headset. Got it after my brain surgery.
Update: Is there a question in this? Yup. It's in my 2nd paragraph. Also, I know that a lot of things can cause cancer, but I hear that cell phones give u a much higher chance of developing Cancer than most other things. Also, some ppl, like Johnnie Cochran, were said to have developed a Tumor cause of his Cell Phone use... show more Is there a question in this? Yup. It's in my 2nd paragraph. Also, I know that a lot of things can cause cancer, but I hear that cell phones give u a much higher chance of developing Cancer than most other things. Also, some ppl, like Johnnie Cochran, were said to have developed a Tumor cause of his Cell Phone use (or that's their assumption). I personally used to be on my Cell A LOT, so this makes sense to me. NOTHING else makes sense.