Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

what channel will air mtv movie awards 2011, here in philippines?

i know there is no mtv channel anymore here in philippines. now i am looking forward to know what channel will air mtv movie awards 2011. thnks.

Favorite Answer

there is still MTV channel here in phils. On Royal cable, there is a MTV channel, not sure on other cables though

I have no MTV on my cable :( So what I'm doing is watching the whole thing LIVE on their website-www.mtv.com (just go on the website and look for it. You should pray for good internet connection though). Or, you can wait for tommorrow and watch the whole thing then-they post the whole show on the website for pitiful people like me to watch.

I can't wait to see the teaser trailer for Breaking Dawn and Best Kiss!

• manger

26. Prostitutes consistently appear as if Julia Roberts or Jamie Lee Curtis. they have costly clothing and magnificent residences yet no pimps. they are friendly with the shopkeepers of their neighbourhood who don`t strategies in any respect what the female does for a residing.