? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

可以幫我翻成英文嗎:"D?

我夢我房間鬧鬼._.

每一條沒用過的浴巾都濕到在滴水..

不以為意的拿浴巾要到陽台上曬時

還沒收的倒數第二件衣服的空隙中..

有一隻4~6歲的小手..只有一隻會動的小手

⋯⋯假裝沒看到的我,默默的把衣服收進房間~

此時有小孩在哭...

害怕的我往房門走..

我房間的牆壁開始移動..

直到我被關在小小的玄關裡

走出家門..奔跑去陳彥樺家

跟她說明一切原委的之後

彥樺說:她以為是她多心了..她房間也怪怪的

回頭往她房間一看...

一個女人像上吊一樣穿著我的藍色洋裝

掛在她房間正中央._.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

今早心情好

I had a dream about my room being haunted.

I found all unused towels were moistened to dripping for unknown reasons.

Unmindfully, I took those wet towels to the balcony to hang them on clothesline.

There was a moving hand that seemingly belongs to a kid aged about 4~6 sticking out from the second-to-last interval of pieces of hung clothes as I took them down from clothesline for towels.

I pretended to lose sight of that and brought collected clothes back to my room.

Then, I heard some kid was crying. I was terrified but still managed to walk toward my room.

As I was in the room, the walls started to move to and fro. I was forced to retreated to and stuck at the entrance.

I ran out of the house and to my friend Yanhua's residence.

I told her everything happened back in my house, and she said she could relate to me because her room somehow appeared spooky as much.

During our talk, I looked over my shoulder and saw a girl in the same blue dress as mine who was hanging herself in the middle of the room.

• 老登

老翻哥 +1

恭喜進級啦!