Is it possible for me do an mbbs in india and then do md/m.ch in harvard med school? what is the process for a?

i terribly want to do neurosurgery in harvard med school. after mbbs in india. what tests do i have to give, and what all papers do i have to send? and also...i do not have access to one year of united states education so what do i do now???
Update: in case you do not UNDERSTAND my question, mbbs is bachelor of medicine and science.it is like premed. no i want to go to med school abroad for super specialty in neurosurgery.my mbbs is not yet over....(in 2nd year) and since i have no education in neurosurgery, goodson, how do you expect me to get a... show more in case you do not UNDERSTAND my question, mbbs is bachelor of medicine and science.it is like premed. no i want to go to med school abroad for super specialty in neurosurgery.my mbbs is not yet over....(in 2nd year) and since i have no education in neurosurgery, goodson, how do you expect me to get a practitioner's license? please read before you answer.
1 answer 1