Knee High Socks With Shorts?

What do you think about people wearing high knee socks with shorts?

Personally, I think it has to go with the outfit and look right or it just looks stupid. I've seen girls about ages 12-15 wearing shorts, pony tails, those thin sporty headband things, t-shirt (usually bright green neon) and random rainbow socks. I think they look ugly and just play stupid, so I'm not really fond of when people wear high knee socks in my area because of that trend.

But I've added my own litte style to it and make it look more decent than just random sporty clothes with rainbow socks. I want to wear black & pink Osiris shoes, black & pink striped socks, black jean shorts (they have some blue lace on them bc they were my old Tripp shorts when I was having my poser phase) and a black shirt. What would you think of that outfit?

Favorite Answer

Socks are all about how you look at them. I wear crazy socks and people know I'm nuts. You can make socks look preppy or emo or anything you want. I'm sure your outfit will make you feel like your own person because it may be different than everyone else

Agreed

i think that would maybe look fine, i would wear a classic style black t-shirt with some thing kewl on the front, and tie it in the back so the bottom is tight

Try each mixtures on and seem into the reflect. however i for my part consider white vest best with black cardigan and leather-based jacket ? orrr when you dont have so much time, lay out the choices :)