Scam or legit? I received a check in the mail:?

I got a letter from a company named Paid Marketing And Surverys Inc. They enclosed a check for $1,371.02. They explained that this check is for me to got deposit to my bank account and once funds are available I am to keep $200 for myself. $1,045.00 to send via Western Union, $86.02 for the fees and $40.00 to go into a Walmart, Kmart, Jc Penny, Best Buy or Sears and buy something which I get to keep. Then I have to fill out a form that explains how I was treated at Western Union, how easy was it to find the location among other things. I also have to tell them how I was attended at the store of my choice. If it was clean and carried the items I wanted. Has anyon heard of this? The check is from Massachussetts Postal Employees Credit Union. It looks real but I am very skeptical. Please help!

Favorite Answer

Fake check scam.

The check may clear at first, but can bounce months later.

Clark Howard the CNN guy had a show on how it works.

You will send money to them, and then that fat check bounces.

And.. they can take additional money out of your account later

How did you get on these scam lists?

By filling out an online survey. People that fill these out are statistically more likely to fall for any scams. You will get junk/scam mail for years to come. Be careful !!!

suitable, I had a strange adventure almost immediately earlier my grandmother died in 2000. She went into the well-being facility for assessments, and although she replaced into envisioned to stay for a couple of minutes there, problems evolved and she or he ended up being there for over a month. no human being interior of the relatives envisioned her to die, although. although, I had a strange adventure one night at a similar time as I took a snooze at the settee in my mom's the front room. at a similar time as I awakened from my nap I checked out an past black and white toddler photograph of my grandma that replaced into placing at the the front room wall. For some cause, the face interior of the photograph appeared practically ALIVE! this is to no longer say that the photograph moved or talked, yet it by some means appeared practically alive. i got here upon this VERY unsettling, by using the actuality I knew that my grandmother replaced into although alive and i replaced into hoping that this wasn't an illustration that she replaced into about to die. I informed myself that it replaced into simply my mind's eye, yet regrettably, she died abruptly no longer too lengthy afterwards. in line with danger it replaced right into a simply a figment of my mind's eye that grew to become out to be coincidental, or maybe it replaced into something else. i do no longer understand.

• mike g

lol,lol, google it and see what happens cant believe you are here asking, Iv had the same type of stuff happen on craigslist when selling items, scam

scam. you dont just get checks for 1k in the maol