I'd like to start making meals for the week on Sundays and freezing them until we eat them..?

Has anyone done this? I think this will in the long run save me a lot of money and stress each night since I'm rushing after work to make a meal to feed my family.. Are there any recipes you recommed or have tried this with? Ideally I'd like to make about 3 meals per week on Sundays to get us through... show more Has anyone done this? I think this will in the long run save me a lot of money and stress each night since I'm rushing after work to make a meal to feed my family..
Are there any recipes you recommed or have tried this with? Ideally I'd like to make about 3 meals per week on Sundays to get us through the week, and the other days would be leftovers.
And one more question... would it be ok to make a crock pot meal the night BEFORE? and leave it on low in the crock pot until the next day after work.. or is that entirely too long? Thanks!
Thanks for any ideas!