Where do socks go when they get lost in the washing machine?

I keep losing socks in the washing machine. My mom does too. But where do they go? The holes for the water inside the drum are way too small for a sock to fit in! They are not in that rubber part around the door either. Yesterday I counted six white socks before I washed them... only five came out! Where do they go?!? :p

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

The land of the lost socks

Source(s): I remember when I was little, I was watching this Sesame Street special of Elmo finding where lost things go (like lost socks :D) oscar was there, and he liked the smell of stinky and lost socks.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

To the great sock heaven in the sky.

Source(s): Sock heaven! are you sure Victor?
  • Jen
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I know how you feel - this always happens with me too! It's so annoying! I swear the washing machine eats it - it needs something to feed on after all! lol!

• 9 years ago

They were abducted by, aliens. Then again they may be at the, socks

and found department. Check there. Be careful...you never know who might be watching. F.B.L.L. (( Federal Bureau Lost Laundry. LOL

Source(s): mind of mine
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • IXL@XL
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Thru a wormhole in space to a special planet where they cohabit with all the missing partly used biros and pens.

• Sophie
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

The sock monster eats them.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The sock fairy has a big time fetish...never leave the machine un attended.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Mine usually make it through the wash but one always vanishes when I kick them off in my sleep.

• Goldie
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

They open a portal to sockland to escape their awful hell

Nah, I have no idea to be honest. They can shrink but surely they can't shrink into nothing

• It's a mystery, giggles :))) Pray for the lost socks. :)))

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.