Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

should people be allowed to bring firearms to the polls because certain folk bring bring clubs to intimidate?

Bob im not talking about black panthers, im talking about fighting the racist cons.

Favorite Answer

It is my firm belief that all force should be met with greater force. 10 black panthers gang members are not much force against a man with a .45 ACP, in that situation it all depends on which 7 black panthers gang members are willing to take a 230 grain slug in the center of mass so the other three can use their clubs on the one holding the .45 ACP. Clubs are just not to scary to a man holding a .45 ACP! Of course I doubt that any liberals is intelligent enough to understand that.

@ Joseph the Gray. Yeah, and if you are really so tough as you believe you are, then why don't we see you making millions of the UFC circuit?

@ Joseph the Gray. I really don't care who you are interested in or not interested in, but for someone that talks as big as you, you sure seem to be scared to death of someone with a lot more intelligence than you. It is my belief that your body isn't quit as big as your mouth. Oh, and just so you know, you have been called once again!

These people saying the black panthers was a setup are absolutely insane. Libs have a really hard time with the truth. I suppose it's in their DNA.

When I go to the polls, nobody knows do they? That's the advantage of having a CofC!

I've never met, seen or heard of someone that I fear. If I'm threatened in a physical manner, I take the time to teach the aggressor the real facts of life. Not the world that they have bought into, but the cold, hard, permanent truth. I would rather die than to live in fear.

Edit: Wolf individual, I am not interested in men. Do not call me again.

The "certain folk" who brought clubs to the polls were shills paid for by Fox News, that had long had them on the payroll as "speaking for" black folks. There is a total of two members of the "New Black Panther Party", both of these guys. No one was intimidated.

So what you're saying is that Fox News set the whole thing up for the purpose of convincing millions of white people to bring guns to the polls to threaten and intimidate whoever they disagree with?∠°)

• Josh

No

One of our guys ---One of your guys

That sounds like some juvenile bs

Sure, conceal carry

Will they be their polls? The people you are referring to were guarding the polling place with clubs against voter intimation.

Source(s): Destroy's big fan? Alt account?

One of our guys brought a little billy club (to match his cute outfit) and one of your guys brought an AK-47 to an Obama political rally.

Source(s): These "black panthers" were already on Maury Povich - I saw them myself. Before this happened. They are a joke, and they let everybody in, and moved on when the police asked them to. But right wing news wants everybody hiding under their beds because of these two guys - lol!

No, and in case you missed it on the back pages of your newspaper, the "Black Panther" thing was set up. It was a fake.