I'll be talking to my son's Pre-K class about nursing (our theme is "professions"). What should I stress?

I work as a floor nurse in a medium-size hospital, and could talk about nursing for hours, but I don't want to scare the kids with gory details. Any simple activity/ answering questions I could do with them? Should I point out "basic prevention", like hands washing etc? The whole speech may be as... show more I work as a floor nurse in a medium-size hospital, and could talk about nursing for hours, but I don't want to scare the kids with gory details. Any simple activity/ answering questions I could do with them? Should I point out "basic prevention", like hands washing etc? The whole speech may be as short as 10-15 minutes, up to 30 minutes, but with their attention spans I don't want to put them to sleep. There will be about 16 kids in the room. Thanks for suggestions!