Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Basketball:Told ya they'd rig this game?

BS calls in the 4th quarter helped Miami pull away! This is pure Crap! My Mavs got screwed again, just like in 06! These refs and David Stern are a joke. This was a definite Rigged game. Dallas should've won! Screw you Miami Heat Refs! I knew this would happen before the game started! This was Dallas Game!

Best Answer

Worst refs i've ever seen, BS on Dirks strip, it was clean

• Escape

Dallas shot more free throws then Miami. So how exactly did the refs give this game to Miami? Miami just out hustled Dallas and got to those rebounds. In the forth quarter Wade got hot and Dallas had no answer on how to figure out how to slow down Wade and James. You can curse out the refs all you want, but those refs made mistakes on both sides of the ball and Dallas has no one to blame but themselves.

the lack of a FG for 7 minutes from Mavericks might have helped a little. Don't get me wrong, I agree with you. Mav's can't win from the field, they need the Line and its not fair the refs don't hand them the win.

There definitely were some questionable calls. I'm not a mavericks or Miami fan, but I thought there were some BS calls called in favor of miami.

Yeah...Dirk going 4-15 in FG's in the first half was all the refs fault

mavs in 9

Mavs took 6 more FTs and made 6 more

Mavs never had a chance

I can't wait to see mark cubans little angry face

with respect,you are wrong. once the heat built a lead...dirk was getting all the calls in the 4th cuz he is an excellent foul shooter

• Really, what plays were these? You mean the one where Dirk traveled? Or you mean the one where Dirk stepped on the free-throw line as he shot? Dwyane is just too good fool.

☺☻