Visiting Seattle this weekend - recommendations for restaurants and places to vist?

I am going to be in Seattle this weekend - I get into Seattle around 6pm and won't be ready to get out and see Seattle until 7:30 at earliest (staying at hotel in downtown seattle). What is a great restaurant to eat for dinner this day? Is there some local place that everyone knows of that people love. I am... show more I am going to be in Seattle this weekend - I get into Seattle around 6pm and won't be ready to get out and see Seattle until 7:30 at earliest (staying at hotel in downtown seattle). What is a great restaurant to eat for dinner this day? Is there some local place that everyone knows of that people love. I am also open to a seafood place as I would assume Seatte is known for their seafood.
(also - about what time does it start getting dark in Seattle in June?)

We will also be in Seattle the following weekend for an entire day - what do you suggest we check out?

Thanks!