POLL: Which day of the week do you dislike the most?

i HATE sundays. idk why. everything seems like it moves soooo slowwwwwwwwwwww and then the new week starts...ughhhhh

BQ: Watcha doinnnnn'? :)

Best Answer

Monday

normally confident i think of Mondays are the main disliked day of the week. nevertheless for me i do no longer strategies Mondays in any respect, I hate Thursdays. nevertheless whilst i exchange right into a baby I dreaded Sundays.

• doug g

Mondays

I hate Saturdays because that's when I have to work on the house, laundry, clean the fish tank, clean the litter box, etc. House work = boring.

BQ: About to have some chow and then take a shower and off to snooze land.

Mondays and Wednesday. Monday is the beginning of the week, and Wednesday reminds me that I'm only half way through the week.

BQ: Stalking.......naw just kidding talking to my girl.

Wednesday because you've been through Monday and Tuesday and you are probably tired and the weekend is 3 days ahead!

Tuesdays

Monday. Mostly everyday but the weekends. But of course summer is a different summer!

Sundays. Ew. The day before school when i'm staying up late doing my homework from the weekend.

Mondays. Sundays are also boring because everybody is sleeping all day!!!

BQ:Thinking whether I should stay on the computer or go to bed.