Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

What is a serious relationship?

I've read where so many women want a serious relationship. Although it doesn't sound very fun, how would you define a serious relationship?

And why are they sought after?

Favorite Answer

A serious relationship is when a guy doesn't want to be with you just for the physical actions and just so that he can show you off to his friends. He wants to be serious with you and loves you for the person that you are and doesn't flirt or cheat on you and when your relationship has been going strong for years. That is what a serious relationship is to me.

• kresge

Serious Relationship

• Jana

Serious relationships. Every relationship I've been in, I've been crazily into the guy and the guy has been into me. When I think back I sometimes think I wasted my time, but at the same time I think that I used my time wiser than a lot of other people who casually dated and ended up with not that many happy memories. It wasn't like I dated nerds. I was choosy, and I dated quite some hot guys who wanted a serious relationship. We broke up for different reasons, but I think all of them have made me a better person in some way or another. :)

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What is a serious relationship?

And why are they sought after?

Source(s): relationship: https://shortly.im/ZfO2e

a serious relationship is where you take your partner seriously. no flirting with other girls, no cheating, no games, lots of attention, lost of caring, treating each other good, supporting eachother, getting to know eachother on the deeper level..all that good stuff. If it really doesnt sound fun to you then youre too young to understand and should not even get in relationships yet, bc often times thats what girls want

they are sought after bc everyone wants to feel loved. Lust is good, but it doesnt feed the soul like love does.

A serious relationship is when you are with someone who spends a lot of time with you and they take care of you, you do not look at other girls/boys with lust, and you only look at the person you are with. Yes that also means no flirting with the opposite sex.

I think by serious they mean to people that are exclusive with eachother and both intending to progress the relationship beyond the early lust stage.

To me, a serious relationship is one that is considering marriage. Girls want something they can depend on.

a serious relationship is when two people love each other and are commited to one another. they see themselves getting married and starting a life together. it's so sought after because it's hard to find someone nowdays that isn't going to cheat on you or hurt you. 2 people that treat each other with respect.

a serious relationship from your side is when she leaves you and you dont ask 'why'.when you prey to god that before the wish that she comes back you ask god to fulfill the wish that she be the happiest of all,even without you.damn you know you r then in a relationship of a lifetime