Looking for a patron saint...?

Hey ya'll. i would like to get my girlfriend a patron saint necklace for our aniversery, but not sure which one i should get. i was raised catholic, she was raised baptist, but her father is catholic and she has expressed interest in converting to catholisism. her name is alli, she will be 25 on valentines day,... show more Hey ya'll. i would like to get my girlfriend a patron saint necklace for our aniversery, but not sure which one i should get. i was raised catholic, she was raised baptist, but her father is catholic and she has expressed interest in converting to catholisism. her name is alli, she will be 25 on valentines day, she's very patriotic, has a lot of family and friends who have or are currently serving in just about every branch of military. she does a lot of volunteer work with animals (she's also a vegetarian), homeless, nursing homes, children, hospitals, etc. She is an off again on again college student. she loves to travel and we're going to guatamala this september to volunteer at an animal reserve. family is very important to her, as is responsibilty and honor. she's no saint but she loves life, people, animals, she tries to make a difference in this world. I'm asking for any idea's you may have as well as yorur resoning. thanks everyone in advance.
~corey
10 answers 10