What is your favorite made up statistic or other woo spouted by our favorite "see a professional homeopath"?

Earlier this evening I came across "70% of children who are vaccinated get those diseases anyway"... However, I intend on keeping a file of this nonsense, so if you have a particular favorite, please, post the link - and, just in case it is reported, feel free to send me a copy as well. Shoot, I might... show more Earlier this evening I came across "70% of children who are vaccinated get those diseases anyway"...

However, I intend on keeping a file of this nonsense, so if you have a particular favorite, please, post the link - and, just in case it is reported, feel free to send me a copy as well. Shoot, I might even post them in the "about me".

I'm still trying to decide.

Be well - Good Morning, Good Evening, and/or Good Night ;)
Update: I had no idea I needed such a good laugh. Thanks everyone.

I guess the Fox looks so sad because I used the first one I came across and have been too lazy to change it...I should I guess.