Help me name this character.?

The character is fourteen years old. She was cursed at a young age, and is a thief. One day she gets caught by a prominent sorceress and becomes her apprentice. She is headstrong and strong willed. She is a tomboy (she wears pants and boots instead of dresses and skirts.). At first she doesn't want to be an... show more The character is fourteen years old. She was cursed at a young age, and is a thief. One day she gets caught by a prominent sorceress and becomes her apprentice. She is headstrong and strong willed. She is a tomboy (she wears pants and boots instead of dresses and skirts.). At first she doesn't want to be an apprentice, but comes to accept it. She has slightly tan skin, dark blue eyes and auburn hair. Her hair is usually in braids. She is street smart and knows how to fight.
Update: I want something softer and definately feminine for a full name, but with something a little more masculine for a nickname.