This is bothering me. WHat do you think about this answer I recieved?

I asked a question about sexual orientation stereo typing, etc, and I recieved this answer. ""who is stopping you from being a pedophile and have sex with animals. We have the right to let you know that these things and homosexuality are not normal. Just like some one convinced you that it was okay.... show more I asked a question about sexual orientation stereo typing, etc, and I recieved this answer.

""who is stopping you from being a pedophile and have sex with animals. We have the right to let you know that these things and homosexuality are not normal. Just like some one convinced you that it was okay. You can listen to whomever you wish.

First, this lion does not care what you sheep think, because most are afraid to let you know that homosexuality is a mental disorder and a sickness.

Oh, I won't report you for using profanity, because I am not a sheep.

The fact is, 73% of Americans oppose same sex marriage, 45 states ban it and the people of Canada are proimarily against it, and Canada only has it because it was forced upon gthem"""

This is really bothering me guys, that do you think of this?
Update: EDIT: MACK P why are you attacking me? You're following my questions and commenting on the same thing and it has nothing to do with you. I have never mentioned anything about homosexuals being born gay, and ahve certainly not mentioned gay marriage even once so I have no idea why you keep bringing these topics up.... show more EDIT: MACK P why are you attacking me? You're following my questions and commenting on the same thing and it has nothing to do with you. I have never mentioned anything about homosexuals being born gay, and ahve certainly not mentioned gay marriage even once so I have no idea why you keep bringing these topics up. I support you in stating your opinions but please not as responses to me when they have absolutely nothing to do with the questions asked.
Update 2: Edit: Mack, I don't really understand how advocating for the rights of people who are different is being a sheep, and honestly if it is, then okay, great, you win on that. I don't have a single care about that. ANd it's fine that you want to throw in random statistics about gay marriage. It just further enforces my... show more Edit: Mack, I don't really understand how advocating for the rights of people who are different is being a sheep, and honestly if it is, then okay, great, you win on that. I don't have a single care about that. ANd it's fine that you want to throw in random statistics about gay marriage. It just further enforces my point that many north americans are ignorant, so thank's for helping me :)

Mike: You said "that's all I ask" and you didn't ask anything at all. You'll be back? I'd love to hear from you :) k thanks, bye <3
Update 3: ps: mack, I told you mike removed it.