This is bothering me. WHat do you think about this answer I recieved?

I asked a question about sexual orientation stereo typing, etc, and I recieved this answer.

""who is stopping you from being a pedophile and have sex with animals. We have the right to let you know that these things and homosexuality are not normal. Just like some one convinced you that it was okay. You can listen to whomever you wish.

First, this lion does not care what you sheep think, because most are afraid to let you know that homosexuality is a mental disorder and a sickness.

Oh, I won't report you for using profanity, because I am not a sheep.

The fact is, 73% of Americans oppose same sex marriage, 45 states ban it and the people of Canada are proimarily against it, and Canada only has it because it was forced upon gthem"""

This is really bothering me guys, that do you think of this?

EDIT: MACK P why are you attacking me? You're following my questions and commenting on the same thing and it has nothing to do with you. I have never mentioned anything about homosexuals being born gay, and ahve certainly not mentioned gay marriage even once so I have no idea why you keep bringing these topics up. I support you in stating your opinions but please not as responses to me when they have absolutely nothing to do with the questions asked.

Edit: Mack, I don't really understand how advocating for the rights of people who are different is being a sheep, and honestly if it is, then okay, great, you win on that. I don't have a single care about that. ANd it's fine that you want to throw in random statistics about gay marriage. It just further enforces my point that many north americans are ignorant, so thank's for helping me :)

Mike: You said "that's all I ask" and you didn't ask anything at all. You'll be back? I'd love to hear from you :) k thanks, bye <3

ps: mack, I told you mike removed it.

Best Answer

Unfortunately there are people in this world that have metal problems. They often choose a cause and then make up their own statistics and run with them. That post was intended in my opinion to upset you. Don't let it. Just chalk it up to another so called Christian who has forgotten the primary rule of their faith...Thou shalt not judge!

Source(s): STH

what is bothering you? the fact that you used foul language or that fact that they said something that maybe true or that it is something that you disagree with.

many people say that they are born gay, although scientific evidence proves that it is impossible. There is a big fight over same sex marriage in the U.S. and most people don't want it.

I agree with the fact that you can listen to who you choose. I do wonder however, if you are interested in researching the truth.

RandyGM, only a child or a sheep would report an answer simply because it does not conform to their sheep ideas.

This person said that you can listen to who you choose, which was clever because he exposed her as a sheep, who had difficulty being anything but a sheep. I like clever people.

If I removed the answer, then why would you re post it elsewhere. I'll be back. In my opinion and according to all the research that I have done and weighing both sides, I conclude that homosexuality should remain as a paraphilia and a vote led by gays in the APA should not be a factor at all. I did not see any one attack you, but it seemed that you tried to incite a gay attack.

The fact is, RandyG had it deleted and you kept it alive. That is all I ask. SO, thank you.

• Mack P

Why would this bother you? It is either true and then you adjust or it is not true and you ignore.

It sounds like you are a sheep and he did a great job of exposing you.

This person has exposed you as a sheep. You could not deal with it or decide for yourself, so you took his answer and put it in front of other sheep to lead you off your cliff.

90% of US states have a ban on same sex marriage. Do the math and you can not deny the numbers.

Dr. Simon LeVay, who was gay,tried to find a gay gene, but he failed ot find one and also found no gay brain center. So, you can not be born gay.

Dr. Hamer, also gay, did an identical twin study but only found that 48% were both gay, since genetics required 100% identical genes, You can not be born gay.

Later studies only showed that 30% of both twins were gay, which led to environmental and social factors being the causation.

The foremost authority homosexuality over the last 30 years, Dr. Robert Spitzer, says that it can be changed and that it is fluid and reparative therapy can move subjects from homosexuality to heterosexuality, it they make the choice to change.

So, you thought this was an attack, but it was you who brought up sheep. You are the one who did the sheep like thing, trying to embarrass this person. I did not find his innocent post, so I suppose that either you or another sheep had it removed.

I posted one stat about same sex marriage and that was that 90% of the US states oppose same sex marriage.

You used profanity and attacked people calling them "sheep". Self reflection dear.

Just sounds like a person is against homosexuality and sexual fetishes such as bestiality. I don't really see the problem with this answer. Sure it's very opinionated but why does that affect you? If you disagree then why are you focusing so much on it? I disagree with him but would I have given his answer further thought after I read it? No.

I couldn't help lol when it said "what you sheep thing" sounded like they were cussing... but using the word 'sheep'. And he probable is a sheep for saying he isn't a sheep! LOL! -Truthfully doesn't know what profanity means so skipping that-

Now back to all seriousness.

That is the stupidest answer ever! How is homosexuality and bisexuality a mental disorder!

That's just like coming up to me saying: You have a disability because your chest is mest up and you're bisexual. I mean wtftrick! That's just stupid! So ignore that stupid jerk!

I'm a bisexual and if I didn't have my parents against this kind of thing I'd tell the hole world! I don't care what people think! But I don't feel like getting screamed at.

I think that whoever gave you this answer has some guilt on their mind.

You are who you are, honey. No one is going to stop that. Ignore this person's nonsense. Number one, a pedophile doesn't have sex with animals. So who's the sheep now? Not you.

Everyone has their own opinions on sexual orientation, but don't let them judge you. It's not their place.

I don't really see what's bothering you honestly. I mean in a sense, the individual has a point. Very interesting to say the least. In life, you live in your own body. You can choose to do and act how you want. -shrugs- I don't know what to say buddy. Hope this kind of answered your question...

That person has no idea what they're talking about. It's not wrong and who should care what they do anyways. My brother is gay and I'm transgender. Whatever these people do is there business, no one has the right to belittle or oppress anybody. I'd take it with a grain of salt, some peoples answers aren't worth the worry.

Ignore them. Comparing homosexuality to pedophiles, sex with animals, and a mental disorders is just plain stupidity.

Also there is no way they can know how many Americans or Canadiens are for or against it, it's and unknowable statistic.

They're just trying to get into your head, don't let them succeed.