How do you finger a girl?

My girlfriend let me finger her the other day and it was the first time id ever done it. it just felt so weird for me. We were laying kind of parallel so my arm had to go down and my hand had to curve a little bit (if that makes sense) and our heads were close to each others. She also had on these somewhat tight... show more My girlfriend let me finger her the other day and it was the first time id ever done it. it just felt so weird for me. We were laying kind of parallel so my arm had to go down and my hand had to curve a little bit (if that makes sense) and our heads were close to each others. She also had on these somewhat tight pants (i don't know if that would have anything to do with this). I felt her vagina so I went to put my finger in. It went in a little but not very far, like around the first knuckle, I didn't want to push too hard and hurt her but i pushed a little and it didn't go in very far. I tried to finger her but it didn't seem to feel really good or anything so I rubbed the outside and she would start breathing really heavily but it just didn't seem as pleasurable for her when I put my fingers back in. A few weeks later things got really really hot and I tried again but she wouldn't let me. I could rub her from the outside of her pants but not the inside.
Could someone help me out here?
5 answers