Band Puzzle 3, Rock and Pop?

It's that time again! Once again, for those who are new to the game, the rules are as follows: I am going to give you a band name, sort of. Within the square brackets ([ ]) is a word that is a synonym of the actual word in the band's name, or a description of the word. Figure out the band's name by... show more It's that time again!

Once again, for those who are new to the game, the rules are as follows:
I am going to give you a band name, sort of. Within the square brackets ([ ]) is a word that is a synonym of the actual word in the band's name, or a description of the word. Figure out the band's name by correctly translating.
One thing I forgot in the last game is, if there is a space between the square brackets (IE [ABCDEFG] [HIJKLMNOP]) that means that those are separate words. If there is no space (IE [QRSTUV][WXYZ]) then the two words combine to create one longer word.

For example:

[Feathered Projectile][Metalworker] = Arrow+Smith = Aerosmith
[Weapons] [Article] [Flowers] = Guns + And + Roses = Guns 'N Roses.

I guess it's time to play!

[79][Digit]

[Weapons] [Conjunction] [Inactive Agents]

[Month] [Alcoholic Beverage]

[Pedigree] [Line of Longitude]

[Cause] [Create] [Claim] [Consider]

Once again, the best of luck to you all!
Update: Rocket Queen is kicking ***.
Update 2: And it goes to JW. Good job.
Update 3: 79 is the atomic number for Gold.
Update 4: I wish I could say she was, because she's been trying hard and did really good on this one, but she only got 2 of them.

JW got 3. Including the one I made almost impossible.