Boy (9) Obsessed With My Breasts?

This incident just happened last night, and so I thought I'd write to get some advice since I am a little confused as to what to do at this point. I have noticed lately that my son, who will be 10 years old in early July, has taken a rather sudden interest in my breasts. Whenever we stood close to each other,... show more This incident just happened last night, and so I thought I'd write to get some advice since I am a little confused as to what to do at this point. I have noticed lately that my son, who will be 10 years old in early July, has taken a rather sudden interest in my breasts. Whenever we stood close to each other, he would stand only inches away with his eyes trained on my chest. I am hardly considered short. I am 5 feet 11 inches tall so his face is exactly level with my boobs (when they're helped up with a bra). I had simply dismissed it as him being a curious young boy and I have never mentioned anything about it. I think I also understood his curiosity since I've grown to a G-cup after giving birth to his baby brother, and so I have a very noticeable bosom.

Anyway, shortly before his bedtime last night, he caught me by surprise by asking me about my nipples which were very noticeable through my sweater and asked if he could see what they looked like. Although I thought it was cute, it was very much a surprise at the same time. I have always considered myself a "cool mom", or at least I've always wanted to be, so after a couple of seconds of pondering, I removed my sweater and bra to show him my breasts. At the time, I thought it was good and bad. Good because I am currently nursing my newborn which made it easier to explain the true function of the breast which was my reason for my doing it in the first place. Bad because since I am lactating, my breasts are very swollen and veiny. My very large arealae have darkened significantly, and my nipples have grown very long and thick, so my breasts are definitely not at their most attractive at this time. Actually, I don't think they're a pretty picture at all. Even so, I felt it more beneficial to show my 9 year-old due to my goal of educating him.

Well, to say the look on his face was priceless at the sight of my exposed breasts would be an understatement. At one point he pushed his chin into the left side of my stomach so that he could look directly up at my dripping nipple. I wished I had a camera to capture the look of wonder on his face.

This is where my confusion starts to come in. He asked if I could shake them. Thinking back, I see this as probably an odd request, but at the time I didn't even think about it, so I immediately started jumping up and down. We are both standing while all this is happening so he was really getting an eyefull. The sheer joy on his face somehow automatically made me jump more vigorously. After 20 or so seconds I stopped and told my son I did so because they started to hurt. Actually, I really stopped because my breasts are very heavy, and I started to get self-concious of the loud slapping sounds they were making.

Before I could compose myself, my son pulled me onto the bed. He landed on his back still clutching onto me and I was able to break my fall and stop myself from landing on him. I then heard him proceed to ask if I could come down and press my boobs in his face. When I looked down at him in my own disbelief at what I'd heard, he had already positioned himself so that his face was directly under my dangling breasts which were only an inch or two away from his wide eyes. At that moment I felt something was weird or wrong and I immediately got up and told him to go to his bed. I don't believe I yelled at him, but he knew I was serious.

What I thought started off as innocent curiosity, seemed to take a wrong turn. Am I crazy in thinking that, or is a 9 year-old normally that into boobs? Should I make this the first and last time I ever show my kid my breasts? I'm concerned that if he were to ask again, and I did, he may again go too far. He never did squeeze, suck or otherwise touch them last night, but who knows what he would have done if I allowed it to carry on. I guess what my confusion is is because of my son's bahavior last night of not only asking me to show them, but to then bounce them and then to lay on top of him and press them in his face; I'm seeing these requests as more for his sexual gratification rather then innocent curiosity. But I never even thought a 9 year-old could be sexual or have any sexual feelings. If that's the case, then I may feel somewhat uncomfortable with his leering which he has been doing as of late, and my breasts are not easy to hide because of their massive size. I don't want to feel I have to hide around my own son. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. By the way, sorry about this being so long. I could have left some details out, but I tend to go on a roll once I start writing.

Belinda