Dee Jay asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Who is a better PF: Griffin, Duncan or Garnett? And Why?

Put them in order and mention your reasons for "Best Answer".

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

1.Duncan

2.Garnett

3.Griffin

and anyone that thinks different is either a celtics fan or a fan of hype players. and dirk is not the better PF, he's faaar from being even in the top 5 PF's. all though he's a better player then duncan/garnett/griffin, he does nothing a PF is supposed to do. He plays like a SF and that's why this far he hasnt gotten any rings and needs defensive beast tyson chandler to help him. duncan didnt have a beast C in his prime days because he was a good enough big to play both positions and still win multiple titles. GOAT of PF's

---------------------

Dirk Knight- yeah that's what i mean, dirk is more talented overall and can shoot the lights out but because of his position it's never made him a DOMINATE PF, if he was a SF or a SG he'd def be on the top. but in the end Dirk is a better player then Duncan/Garnett but faaar from being a better PF (question is who is a better PF)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Garnett is the best, then Duncan, then Griffin. Garnett's defense has inspired his teammates everywhere. He plays with major passion and can also shoot long range jumpers. He's obviously a Hall of Famer, and at this point, still better than Blake Griffin. Duncan is a Hall of Famer, too, but now he's just a veteran that leads his team by making plays. Blake is young and athletic, but isn't a major factor for his team when it comes to winning. He needs at least one all-star on his roster, then it can be easier to compare.

• 9 years ago

Duncan

Garnett

Every other PF in the League

Griffin

But Dirk is better than all of them.

@PrimeTime: Don't get me wrong, Duncan and Garnett are definately better at their positions because they are good defenders. But Dirk is a better player. I love Tim Duncan because he's a great player, he's so nice, he's very humble, and he has 2 MVPs that everyone seems to forget about.

• 9 years ago

Out of the ones you mentioned.

Duncan is the best one no doubt. Garnett second, and Griffin isn't even worth being in the list. In my opinion for best in the league though, I would say Dirk is.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Duncan

KG

Blake is too young to be mentioned in comparison with these 2 living legends. Given, he doesn't have the defensive caliber of KG & Tim Duncan

• 9 years ago

Lol don't ever put Blake griffin in the same sentence with two future hall of famers. He just a rookie who can dunk.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Duncan in his prime did things the other two wish they could've. Griffins still young so we'll see.

• 9 years ago

why the hell does garnett get so many thumbs down

• 9 years ago

Ahahaaaa at first answer and I agree wit it

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Kg

duncan

griff

kg still plays amazing

td plays great d

griff not so great on d just flashy dunks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.