Ada Lillie-- Opinions?

Hey! I'm replacing Caroline Neila with Ada Lillie on my girls list.

What do you think of the name? :)

♥x

I know Lillie looks 'stupid' or 'silly' but it has significance to me.

Favorite Answer

I love Ada! It's strong yet pretty, simple yet uncommon, and charmingly vintage.

Lillie sounds lovely with it, but that spelling looks a bit sillie to me, honestly...I'd like it as a nickname for Lillian, but IMO the full name needs to be spelled Lily, like the flower. Either Ada Lily or Ada Lillian would be wonderful!

• Ada is stunning, I love it's cute old fashioned feel. I adore the name Lily, but I'm not fond of the Lillie spelling. I understand though if it has significance to you. Overall, I'd rate it 7/10

Thats a lovely name-Ada and Lillie compliment eachother so well:)

• H

I like it, it's really pretty! But I prefer the spelling Lily, or at least Lilly. Lillie is a bit too much.

I love the sound but I hate the spelling. I think Ada Lily would be beautiful.

"Ada Lillie" sounds rather like the name of one of those ladies in a little kiosk on the pier at Brighton in Victorian Era Britain, who would "show you what's inside her bloomers" for five minutes if you paid her two shillings & sixpence!

I think it is super cute<3

Honestly- i think it sounds really stupid

if you paid her two shillings & sixpence!

superb