Barbra
Lv 6
Barbra asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 10 years ago

Why does YA insist on NOT acknowledging...?

that some BEST ANSWRS have been selected???? I have received one back at least twice for me to pick a best answer. AND NOW it is back again.

I don't like my QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY OTHER PEOPLE.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Rev
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Y!A has had a lot of problems (glitches) lately. Just be patient and keep trying.

• 10 years ago

If you don't like having your questions answered by others, don't post any. Look up the information yourself and save 5 points.

I think you really meant you don't like having others choose your Best Answer. To keep that from happening, be sure you always do it yourself.

From the little you describe, my best guess is that you are forgetting to hit the submittal button at the bottom of the page after choosing your BA. Could this be what's happening? If so, you know how to fix that. There is always the slight possibility that it is a glitch. On a high-volume site like this, they happen. You are the first one I've heard of, though, that has this problem. That's why I'm inclined to think it's just something you're doing -- or forgetting to do.

• 10 years ago

You have to chose it yourself early before it is up in the air for others to vote on what the best answer is.

• 10 years ago

Just choose it again, you get 3 points.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.