Writers - do actions/expressions speak louder than words? How would your character react?
1) Do you like McDonald's?
2) You're about to die in 60 seconds...
3) You open your curtains to find a man standing over the other side of the street staring at you. You don't know him. What do you do?
4) You approach someone to talk to them, but they immediately start talking to you, and you can't get a word in edge-wise. How do you react?
5) You go to bed in your PJ's. When you wake up, you're naked. Now what?
6) Harold Camping (the end of the word guy) knocks on your door. He's wearing a big smile and hands you an envelope with a card inside telling you when the world is_really_going to end.
7) You wake up and see a dead family member hovering over you.
8) Let's take you back or forward to your high school days. One of your favourite teachers says that he will give you an A+ on the test you are most dreading and want to succeed in. But then he leans casually across and whispers in your ear that he wants to sleep with you....
9) You're at a party and rapping music is blaring out of the speakers. Lights flash all around you and bodies seem to be rubbing you from all directions (people dancing).
10) You have a love interest. His ex walks up to you two and starts being super friendly. Time is ticking. Ticking away....tick....tock...tick...tock...