Looking for some advice about brain cysts ?

Doctors found a cyst on my brain a few months ago. I went for another MRI 6 weeks ago to see if there was any change and got the results a few weeks ago. The Neurologist said that the cyst was in the middle of my brain and that i shouldn't worry too much. They said they would call me in for another appointment... show more Doctors found a cyst on my brain a few months ago. I went for another MRI 6 weeks ago to see if there was any change and got the results a few weeks ago. The Neurologist said that the cyst was in the middle of my brain and that i shouldn't worry too much. They said they would call me in for another appointment in a years time to keep an eye on it. So with that i was happy enough but still worried.
Last week i got that appointment but it was for 6 months time and not the year that he had said. Then this morning i got a different appointment for a different hospital to see a consultant Neuro surgeon for November of 2012.
Anyone know if this is normal procedure or do most brain cysts turn out to be nothing and why would i be sent to see a neuro surgeon ?

I have called my GP but he won't be available until Wednesday. I am worrying myself sick.

Thank you :)
Update: Hey Brian , Thank you so much for your advice :) xx