Have you ever truly "FELT" like what it must be like to feel like an "Angel"?

(Lotta 'likes', lol!)

I have helped others for over thirty years. Many times I have been told I was one but, I never felt like what it must be like - until today.

I have medical and home health care experience. I have a very dear friend who has terminal cancer. I have been using this experience to help my friend, just to show I appreciate the friendship we have and have had, for over twenty years.

A friend of his was over to see him today and we were casually talking about the Spirit of God. He was telling me of his experience one time with an 'angel'. I suddenly realized how many times I have been in similar circumstance, on the 'giving ' end. I never really thought about the impact on the people I had been asked to help - I just did it. But listening to this guy speak of his experience nearly made me cry. I could feel like what it must be like to be so humbled and high at the same time! All I can say is "WOW"!!! I feel so (((Blessed))) :D

Please be kind and respectful when responding. I ask this question in all sincerity.

Thank you :D

May you be blessed with Love and Peace in His Infinite Light - always...

(((Love)))

I am not trying to offend anyone or say that I am 'holier than thou' or something.

I am just a bit overwhelmed and wondered if anyone here has had similar experiences. If so, please share...

No offense taken Gorgeous. Love you just the way you are! :D Sorry for your loss. I know I will miss him too! This is why I am doing what I can to help him now and I know it's not going to be easy.

Perhaps some things are better left unsaid and this is probably one of those times. It is difficult to describe, but it is such an awesome feeling to be filled with. :D

• Jill
    Best Answer

Such a lovely question ...

Well, no, I haven't really ever felt like an angel ....

But I have had that overwhelmed feeling that you speak of in Additional Details. A kind of overwhelmed with the beauty and love of the Spirit of God that suddenly fills me up in these sort of situations.

It often happens when I am in a situation of being caring. Usually if my total focus is upon the person being cared for. And then something occurs. Something quite special.

I love angels and feel them to be completely real, and around me daily. I know this beyond shadow of doubt. It must be such a nice feeling for them to be constantly filled with the love and caring of God and to be able to bring it to those on earth who are reaching out for it.

I'm so happy for you that you had this lovely experience, you are truly blessed.

with much love to you

Sunny Girl

:) :) :)

• mas1az

To truly answer your question about feeling like an angel, there isn't enough descriptive words or loving words one could use to describe the humbleness, the meekness and the love along with feeling blessed at the same time while experiencing a little sorrow for those you touch for our heavenly Father above.

Nope Angel Glowie

All I can say (((Glow Wings))), in all honesty, is that I have NOT hurt anybody with my actions. My words could have been sharp...but they were said to cut the rot to the core! I have been thanked...later, of course, by the gratefuls...because some things need time to heal.

In this life people see you through veiled eyes...curtained by their own perceptions and prejudices. Not all will consider you good nor bad. What is done is not to earn praise either! I won't fret long if they judge me harshly. Neither will I change my path...

I have been raised in a household where others' need were put ahead of our own. Making 'sacrifices' for our kins wasn't even considered a big deal...but it was part of Love and sisterhood! That's what has stood me in good stead all these years and kept us all together...while we see other families falling apart...*touchwood* (Yeah! I'm superstitious about some things ;))

No. I don't want to feel that way. It seems selfish to me, to desire that. No offense to you.

I lost a very dear friend, for over 36 years, to breast cancer a few years ago. I miss her every day. So many things remind me of her. Music, especially. I was lucky to have had her in my life for so long.

nope, never

ive felt 'good/great/ but i dont think ive ever felt like an angel

i dont see who could be offended by you mama, theyd have to be very hard as a person to find offense in you

you are an angel

Hi Carol. Nope I cannot remember having that sort of feeling and I just do my best well I try to anyway.

No. I don't think so highly of myself. I'm down here with the grunts.

Mormon suffered a lot.

He was a person.