. asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

Guys do you care if a girl doesn't have a facebook?

i'm scared to make one because I don't know want anyone to judge me or my life or my friends(i don't have many)

This guy i'm talking to asked for mine, and I just pretended to not like him because I didn't want him to think i'm a loser for not having one

Favorite Answer

Heya,

No of course it doesn't matter, seriously the guy doesn't matter at all if he judges you for not having facebook he wouldn't be worth it.

I don't even have a mobile phone- out of choice, i don't have facebook, i do have msn although i hardly go on there anymore, i keep i touch with people by speaking to people face to face which is far more interesting and good for you than speaking to people online or over a text.

It's so ridiculous that people think they should have to worry about not having these sort of stuff, it's seriously great that you don't.. and i'm honestly not just saying that because i don't have it, it just gets kinda dull when most interaction is through the internet, although it is good for speaking to people that are far away.

Anyways the people i've spoken to think it's cool and doesn't matter if you don't have facebook, just find some other way to keep in touch.

You don't have facebook for a reason right, so remind yourself of that reason and stick to it, regardless of what other people think don't give in to pear pressure, just be yourself then people will see you for who you are and be able to honestly like you for who you are and you'll feel better for doing what you wanted to do =)

Just tell this guy straight out that you don't have facebook and you can stop pretending he shouldn't think your a loser if anything he will be the loser for judging you for not having facebook and you the "cool" one for doing what you wanted to do and being secure, guys rate that btw lol.

Hope this helps =) sorry for my rambling..i'm writing this at 00:36 am

Don't worry, I hate my Facebook. So just don't get one. Plus the guy I'm talking to doesn't seem to care that I'm never on Facebook. (Which is kinda the same as not having one, ish..) And another thing, don't care what people think :)

I've never heard of such a thing. It's just facebook, not the end of the world if you don't have one. I actually didn't have one until about a year ago, and I still only have about 30 friends, a lot of them are relatives. Believe me, you have nothing to be ashamed about.

I'm in the exact same boat as you lol

wow.. just wow. thats not even something id think about. if the girl is nice, thats all matters...

Nah... -The ONLY thing I want on Her "Face"- is a Smile. THAT- I can read for Myself. :)

thats stupid..take life a little less seriously :)

i dint have one either, guys dont seem to care

Not really. It's nice if they do, but we can just e-mail back and forth.

• ?

No, but I don't have it either.