Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

How to get loose waves without heat?

I want to achieve these waves: http://www.monoxious.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/0...

within two hours. I need to do it without using a curling or straightening iron, putting my hair in buns, or rolling it in hair rollers. Thank you all so much, and God bless! <3

Best Answer

I would put my hair in like, two big braids and spray them with some holding spray. (since you didn't say no to blow dryers...) Blow dry the braids on warm until the spray has dried, then blast it with cool air so that the style locks in place and adds shine. Then take out the braids. You should be good to go! Hopefully this works out for ya. ;)

Source(s): Me

You've really limited yourself to what you can do...without doing any of that your most likely wont get that look in the slightest and it will probably fall out within an hour or two. It also depends on if your hair is straight, curly, or naturally wavy, if its fine or thick, and wiry or smooth. you should put a little more detail into the question to get a better answer, try searching youtube for some tips? sorry i wasnt much help, but good luck! (:

Split your hair into two sections and plait them both,

Soak your hair into water,

You don't have to but this is a quick way to do so,

It will still work even if you haven't,

Leave it in for about 30-45 Min's,

And hair should go naturally curly

Hoped this helped

Monique :D

i learned this on youtube you take a paper bag and rip it in to strips then cut it a the bottom roll your hair in i and tie let your hair damp so it will curl!

leave your hair in a braid