blah asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

is it ok to wear makeup at this age?

At age 13. and you only wear mascara and eyeliner.

i don't put eyeliner on my lid everyday jus at times when i have time in the morning.

i usually put on mascara everyday and i tightline my eyes everyday. do you think that is ok. i also fill in my brows, i basically have a natural makeup everyday its unnoticeable. i have very short eyelashes and not a lot cuz im asian so i tightline and put on mascara. i have sparse brows so i fill them in, my mom did it for me for a wedding thats how i know how to put it on. is this alright for my age?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

yeah its fine, i'm 13 too and thats what i use :] :]

lol except that my eyebrows are realllly thick and bushy and i have to wear like an *** load of foundation on my forehead

but yeah. wearing some makeup isnt slutty, its only stutty if you are a slut...if that makes sense...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

That's a perfect amount for a 13 year old! However, it all depends on the application, make sure not to apply too heavily! Good luck! :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

if you are looking for a good foundation i use dinair airbrush makeup and it is all water based so it is not bad for my skin. It is also covers up everything and it makes my skin look flawless...it is so natural looking that most people dont even know im wearing any makeup. it is wonderful!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yes! i knew people who would put on makeup at age 11/12! 13 is fine

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

hello:)

yes that is completely fine. Remember to keep it light and natural, because make up is to highlight your features, not try and create new ones,

that is a problem with some girls LOL

hope i helped :)

-mojan

• 9 years ago

Seems fine to me :) Foundation, eyeshadow and all that look silly on young girls. At your age your skin doesn't need all that. But what your doing seems just fine :)

• 9 years ago

Just not too much. A littles fine

• 9 years ago

It's fine.

As long as you wash off all of your make-up every night and you actually know what you're doing, it's good.

• 9 years ago

yup as long as it is light and just a little (not too much makeup!) too much makeup is never good, especially when at your age

xoxo

• yah

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.