Why do Indian girls cry at their weddings?

Why are they so sad?

No, they arent tears of happiness. I need an Indian to answer this question not white people!

omg some people are so stupid go search up a video they cry sadness ther hugging their family members cause there about to leave them or something.

Best Answer

Because they'll miss their parents, most Indian girls never leave their home before marriage and most marriages are arranged, they aren't actually in love with the boy they are about to marry. They might be nervous too because they'll be going into a totally different world and have to adopt a totally different role. In most of the arrange marriages, the girl and her parents only see whether the boy is rich and handsome enough to live with and doesn't ask for too much money in dowry and his parents aren't evil(that's a big problem for women in India, to have mean in-laws)

So, since they've never been separated form their parents before and won't be able to visit them soon, they cry. Besides, Indian girls, except me are over emotional. Even my mom cried at her wedding

Source(s): I'm an Indian girl and I won't get married, for this and other reasons

Indian Girl Cry

• ludden

WOW, i admire asian weddings, so vivid and vibrant yet ive basically been to a million. ive been to a somalian wedding ceremony too, soo cool!!! erm, Irish weddings are basically the comparable as english ones yet somewhat greater faith oriented. Libyan weddings are loud and lively. in many situations final for some days and the completed neighbourhood are out on the streets celebrating all day accepted. i dont like it tbh. i choose for a quiet wedding ceremony, fairly small with no longer too lots extravagence. why waste the money u could desire to apply afterwards for a trip or for needs. :D

Indian Girls are brought up in a emotional environment, they are more connected with their parents and people where they born. When they get married its the time to say good bye to their old people and environment, when you leave something where are born and bought up it will be hurting, and she is officially not a family member and its all new things in their life...

Source(s): I was born and brought up in India

usually the people from the girls side will cry because their daughter or sister will be going to a new home. They are tears of happiness after the sad ones though, because they can always see their daughter when ever they want :P

Source(s): Indian
  • ebby08

This was not a well thought out question dear. Women of all races who are happy at their weddings generally cry. Where have you been?

probably happiness or leaving their families.

as you can see from my avatar, i'm not white, but im not indian either. just trying to help.

for other answerers: obviously, the only idea you have of indian marriage is very stereotypical. there are SOME arranged marriages, but some do end up in happiness.

Its called tears of joy. You ask this question like you are 5years old or something. I would feel so special if my husband cried at our wedding if I got married. Only real men aren't afraid to cry..

• W

Perhaps it's tears of JOY.

I've known MANY a MAN (of every race and ethnicity) to cry at weddings. They're emotional occasions.

I thought all women, or at least a lot of them, cried at their weddings. They're happy tears. I hope.