Anonymous

Do you think Gabourey Sidibe is sexy?

Y!A suggested I post this in the Halloween section, but that's disrespectful

@Dreea: Isn't she sexy? I love her confidence, and her style, and her smile.

@45 Days: This was my sister's account, but yes I am a guy.

@May: No I'm not.

@Aubrey: She's lost weight.

Favorite Answer

The way she carries herself makes her beautiful. It's not always about outer appearance.

Lol i'm able to't be in a position to tell while you're intense or now no longer. Are you intense? Edit: OMG you're intense. Your standards ought to opt to be quite low... are you able to think of of letting her lay on fantastic of you? that could desire to enhance appropriate right into a homi. case... now no longer different than you're a extensive guy (pause) too. Lol call me what you choose to. A douche, a prick, an ***, yet you realize i'm being straight forward. there's now no longer something incorrect, to me, being a sprint obese. you realize, as in obese, such as you have administration and know on an identical time as to bypass the plate, yet on an identical time as curiously such as you have below no circumstances exceeded the plate on your finished existence, i will come returned to a call. Why? because of fact it fairly isn't to any extent further wholesome. She's a tiny lady, quite. short and over 250 lbs (it is already too lots for a lot of human beings under 6 feet). fairly of identifying to purchase for clothing and going to video exhibit basketball video games she ought to run around the courtroom interior the previous the sport starts off and ends, get her *** on some sort of labor out kit, or possibly evaluate nutrition uncomplicated pills. something to help her weight, because of fact the OA says she's misplaced weight, yet there's now no longer something proving that. Lol now no longer something. She's in ordinary words hurting herself.

Men are so mean lol, 45 Days (M1) you're such a douche lol. Same to you Aubrey!

Maybe according to Mauratania's beauty standards http://www.marieclaire.com/world-reports/news/inte...

I personally thinks that she needs to lose that weight....it's swallowing up her face, preventing her true beauty frm shining through.

Lol I can't tell if you're serious or not. Are you serious?

Edit: OMG YOU ARE SERIOUS. Your standards must be really low... can you imagine letting her lay on top of you? That could turn into a homi. case... not unless you're a big guy (pause) too.

Lol call me what you want to. A douche, a prick, an ***, but you know I'm being honest. There's nothing wrong, to me, being a LITTLE overweight. You know, as in overweight, like you have control and know when to pass the plate, but when it looks like you've never passed the plate in your entire life, I am going to judge. Why? Because it's not healthy. She's a tiny woman, literally. Short and over 250 lbs (which is already too much for most people under 6 ft). Instead of shopping for clothing and going to watch basketball games she should run around the court before the game starts and ends, get her *** on some type of exercise equipment, and even consider diet pills. Anything to help her weight, because the OA says she's lost weight, but there's nothing proving that. Lol nothing. She's only hurting herself.

Lol these answers are cruel, but I do agree with Mike... her name sounds so sexy until you see her... everything goes down hill from there. I'm not judging you though. If you're serious, then what we think should have no effect on your views of her.

I know this is not a serious question

and your choosing to pick on someone

because of their flaws and have everyone

make a mockery of her is sick.

Although I shouldnt expect much from YAhoo Answers

I think she has came a long way and she is beautiful.

She knows how everyone looks at her and she still walks tall.

Not by my standards, but if you think she is then that is you.

Is this a black guy???? Lol, I joke.. but no. No, she isn't.

LMAO @ Aubrey.

@OA: When did she lose weight? I see it in the search, but I can't find a single picture of visible change.

@Heather: Lol how?? I didn't say anything bad. He asked if she was sexy and I said no, how is that a problem? People are so sensitive. Dreea didn't even know who she was and they gave her thumbs down.