Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

What is the scariest movie you've ever watched?

I love horror movies.. I have never been scared by a horror movie, though.. I want to watch one that will finally scare the **** out of me :D

What's the scariest movie you've ever watched ?.. x

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Most movies don't scare me, but there are two that creep me out every time I watch them: Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho," and Jonathon Demme's "The Silence of the Lambs."

Source(s): Cinema
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

The Ring- I watched the American version but I heard that the original Japanese version is a lot scarier. I've also seen House of Wax, the Scream Trilogy, Scary Movie 4- I also love horror movies, but most of these aren't really that scary. They're fun to watch in the dark though.

• 9 years ago

I have to admit scary movies don't really scare me all that much, but ones that disturb me and make me think about for days would have to be The Strangers, Hostel and Hostel 2. Hostel 2 was really graphic and gory. If you like that kind of thing. Silence of the Lambs, Last House on the Left, Haunting in Conneticut, My Soul To Take, Orphan wasn't scary it was just creepy.

Source(s): Personal
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

The Fourth Kind really freaked me out, seeing the ACTUAL footage and knowing that it's real. And movies that are really messed up like I Spit On Your Grave, Frozen, The Girl Next Door (not comedy version) are great.

Source(s): Horror movie expert
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

The exorsist, Rose Red, Nightmare on elm street 3,

• i dont normally watch horror movies but child's play (chucky) seriously scared me i had nightmares for weeks

• 9 years ago

definitely Ringu (The Ring)

and The orphanage

• Evildead 2 ...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

god i hate the saw movies to all h*ll i want them to go die there so scary!!

• dead silence

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.