Is there a security breach on Yahoo's website? Does anyone have info on the "blackhole toolkit website attack"?

A friend had written me that their firewall was repeatedly giving warnings of a security breach that apparently is related to the Yahoo! website. As near as I can tell, the security breach, listed as a "blackhole toolkit website attack", is related to the ads on Yahoo!, including, of course, Yahoo!... show more A friend had written me that their firewall was repeatedly giving warnings of a security breach that apparently is related to the Yahoo! website. As near as I can tell, the security breach, listed as a "blackhole toolkit website attack", is related to the ads on Yahoo!, including, of course, Yahoo! Answers. Has anyone been experiencing problems similar to those indicated in the article below, and does anyone have any information on how serious a security breach this is? The reference article talks about just the kind of security warnings my friend kept continually receiving yesterday:

http://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-In...
Update: That is just what I had said too, that it most likely was ads being read attacks; I have a dual-boot system, and usually log on with Linux, so it isn't really a problem with me, but I was wondering if anyone had any more information. Worth noting: Ad-blocking software seems to clear up a multitude of problems on... show more That is just what I had said too, that it most likely was ads being read attacks; I have a dual-boot system, and usually log on with Linux, so it isn't really a problem with me, but I was wondering if anyone had any more information.

Worth noting: Ad-blocking software seems to clear up a multitude of problems on Yahoo!, including the notorious glitches. As I have suspected all along, the "maintenance" and "new features" that cause so many problems appear to all stem from one thing: the constant, ever more-intrusive ads.